Welcome to Quincy Heights!
Your haven to residential bliss in ultra-luxurious setting. You have everything you need… at Quincy Heights!
- Covered Parking
- Security Cameras
- Huge lobby
- Gourmet inspired kitchens
- Spacious floor plans
- Fitness center
- Nearby shopping facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Extra-large windows
Local Attractions Near Quincy Heights
- The Club at Woodbridge: The Club at Woodbridge Health and Fitness Center offers plenty of opportunities for court sports, aquatics, group exercises, kids' sports, and more.
- Barron Arts Center: Constructed in 1877, this handsome brownstone building is renowned for its decorative exterior, ornamental stained-glass windows, and exposed vaulted ceilings. The center also hosts classes, concerts, and exhibitions for thousands of participants per year.
- Sewaren Waterfront Park: A great place to spend time with family and just enjoy the day. Visitors can jog, get some reading done, and enjoy the beautiful scenery in the background.
- William Warren Park: Located on Florida Grove Road, William Warren is a beautiful 126-acre park that is extremely popular for its first-rate athletic fields, summer music events, picnic groves, and the Kids-in-the-Park summer theater program.
- Merrill Park: The 182-acre park is home to the Progressive Playground where visitors can utilize its picnic groves, playgrounds, and playing fields. In addition, there is a variety of farm animals on display. The animal haven is open from dawn to dusk daily.
- Middlesex County Greenway: The Middlesex Greenway provides a 10-foot wide, paved trail suitable for walking, biking and jogging. Several fully accessible entrances provide access along the entire length of the trail, connecting a diverse array of neighborhoods to area parks, schools and shopping. Click here to read more.
- Oak Tree Road Iselin: Oak Tree Road is the lifeline of the community; a one-mile commercial stretch of sari shops, jewelry stores, and grocery stores. The area is also home to nearly 60 dining spots where they offer fresh, affordable and authentic food.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center: With a convenient location for your emergency medical needs.
- Menlo Park Shopping Center: Find your favorite store and the newest shops for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and fresh food.
- Fresh Grocers: Coming soon brand new supermarket right next door.
- NYC Public Transportation: 6 minute drive to either New Jersey Transit Woodbridge and Perth Amboy train stations with direct access to NYC - Penn Station.
Specially Designed for Discerning Renters Like You...
- Spacious Floor Plans: Enjoy a sense of openness as spacious floor plans give homes a much larger look and eliminate barriers that block outdoor views.
- Gourmet Inspired Kitchens: Kitchens that feature state-of-the-art appliances, double ovens, ample cabinet space, and more.
- Kitchen Island: An entertaining island for homeowners to welcome their guests with style and comfort.
- Extra-Large Windows: Allows for more natural light to enter the space and create a cheerful, welcoming ambiance.
- Fitness Center: Tenants can easily get a decent workout after a long day of work and destress.
- Assigned Underground Parking: A safe place to park one's personal vehicles.
- Elevators: Building occupants can travel between the floors with exceptional ease.
- Secured Access: Prevent unwanted individuals from approaching your property. Comes with controlled access for added convenience.
- Meeting Rooms: Great for small business owners who require temporary spaces to conduct interviews, meet with clients, plan projects or resolve issues.
- Middlesex Greenway: A well-managed walking trail.
- Neighborhood Amenities: Brand new grocery store within walking distance.